Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14

I already finished my part of the Egypt project so today in class me and Clarke were just putting extra stuff in our paper.I really do not like this one hundred fifty word blogs I don't know what to write. Well today is valentines day which is a good thing i guess because we got candy in almost every class and  my mom made us a special dinner. In class Mr. Schick also showed us our grades, but i didn't do to well.

more on pyramids

many workers too a lot of pride in their work

people believed that people had to take care of the pharoajs dead body because a part of their spirit remained or disasyter would befall egypt

people would give the pharoahs everything they needed for their afterlife like food, dolls, gold furniture

at first huge tombs were built with a mound of dirt over it

Step Pyramids were the earliest pyramids to be built

No comments:

Post a Comment