Monday, February 21, 2011

2-17-11

Mr. Schick was back in class today. He explained to us why he was absent. His daughter Martha has limes disease and she has been in the hospital. She had to get some surgery on her back. After that they had to put a catheter through her chest. The catheter is were Martha gets all of the medicine she needs and it takes about an hour to get all of the medicine in her. Martha and her family will be in my prayers. I know what the family is going through because my brother was always in the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your prayers, Katie.

    Plus, I am very sorry about the loss of your brother. I really didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in class. It can't be easy for you to talk about it, and I really appreciate you sharing that part of your family story. You are awesome, and I mean that sincerely, Katie.

    ReplyDelete